Just wondering? Card DeadNess

blackmax

blackmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yessssssssssss...i understand your point about dead cards and wanting to luck box it when your chips get low because ive been there.Truth is luck boxing almost NEVER works and when it does it's rare.The point is i found that in some cases the most extream pacients will get you through.I was once blinded down to about 200 chips from having dead hands and caught two winner hands at the very end to get me back in the tourny....point is i tried to use some restraint hoping that eventually i will get a hand good enough to push with and my pacients paid off.In tourny's it's not how many chips you have but how long you survive!

moeraj

moeraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of us who play have had these runs od dead cards but the fact that we all at some time or another have come back from a chip and a chair does not mean that you should blind out in a tourney.If
your neighbor wins the power ball number it does not mean you should make it so that your retirement plan relies on a lottery win to be successful.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of us who play have had these runs od dead cards but the fact that we all at some time or another have come back from a chip and a chair does not mean that you should blind out in a tourney.If
your neighbor wins the power ball number it does not mean you should make it so that your retirement plan relies on a lottery win to be successful.

Well good Analogy I guess:) ...Your right though...