just lost my freeroll bankroll

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats dude on taking down some money in a freeroll, and it sucks you lost it all. I have been very close to your situation.

I traded some some play chips for $1, and worked it up to $58 in a about 2 months. I got it as low as $.13, but I was at the tables and just grinded it back up to the min to play the .01/.02 ($1).

So in saying this I am trying to tell you. You cant play scared. Once the money is in the pot it is not yours. I have just played the .01/.02 tables all the way up and havent played any higher tables yet. Dont make crazy moves or some special move, because people at the micro limits wont pick up on this. But you can mix it up a tiny bit and if you hit you will get paid. You must have patience because grinding a roll up from $1, or $7 in your case is very time consuming, as it would be with building any type of roll. Dont be frustrated. If you lose a BI, then just leave the table and take a day or so off as you dont have much money to lose. Talk to people about poker, read about it, watch it, STUDY it, and practice. Other than that, GL

crawjj5

crawjj5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That totally sucks!! Well i guess you'll have to start from scrtch again. That's what i'm doing !!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management