Jonathan Little fired from FTP

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well as yall know Jonathan Little was a pro for full tilt poker, recently he had been logging on some very long hours.Full Tilt Poker got suspicious of him and did a check on him, what they found were several different IP adresses logging into the account, because of this Full Tilt Poker let him go, and they got rid of him fast. Working for Full Tilt Poker, he earned 100% rakeback and got an hourly wage and with the hours logged into that account he could have been making 10's of thousands of dollars. To me it seems he got greedy and wanted to make more money off of Full Tilt Poker than what he was already getting. The "Jonathan Little" account has now been closed, i dont know what they will be doing with his previous account, "fieryjustice". This just shows that the pros have to abide by the T&C of Full Tilt Poker just like everyone else.

it really isnt that big of a lose to Full Tilt Poker anyway, not many ppl know much about him

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, it's really just hypocritical. some of the "bigger names" can and have done whatever they wanted, including having multiple accounts and account-sharing

ItsMrZombieToU

ItsMrZombieToU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jonathan Little

it really isnt that big of a lose to Full Tilt Poker anyway, not many ppl know much about him

I've never even heard of him. He an online only pro or actually a name player cause it seems if he was anything more than online I would have heard of him some where along the line.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he was an ftp pro
ie his name was in red

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's mostly what you would call an "online pro", but he's made at least one WPT final table that i know of and he participated in the 2008 NBC Heads Up Competition that will air some time in the future

i've seen his posts on a certain other poker forum and he seems like a nice guy. i actually feel kind of bad for him. he made a dumb mistake, but it certainly didn't help that full tilt is seemingly inconsistent with what they let the "reds" get away with. he surely knew that other full tilt pros were doing this kind of thing, not covertly, and facing no consequences. i just think it kind of sucks that they chose to use only him to make some sort of example

N

nubstyle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never even heard of him. He an online only pro or actually a name player cause it seems if he was anything more than online I would have heard of him some where along the line.

he did win the WPT Mirage Poker Championship and a 2nd place finish at the WPT North American Championship.. he's won over $2mill from the WPT alone lol so he's done pretty good in live poker...

and to combu, the reason he got kicked was for sharing his account. They said he played in excess of 1,200 SnG's in a week when he was supposed to be at the National Heads-Up Championship.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, and he's in no way the only red FT pro who has been known to participate in account sharing. so why is he the only one getting fired? if he had won the HU championship, perhaps they would have turned the other cheek...

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, and he's in no way the only red FT pro who has been known to participate in account sharing. so why is he the only one getting fired? if he had won the HU championship, perhaps they would have turned the other cheek...
i certainly agree with combu on this, if he was a big name in poker they would have not done anything about the situation,
i know for a fact that DBenyamine played on his wife's account for a few seccions of 40000 PLO and she did the same on his account but nothin happens to them