Join a team. Good or bad idea?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Well, let's get down to business. I have the opportunity to enter a team but I'm still not sure if I do or not.

What interests me most is the possibility of having a coach and a constant review of my game.

What makes me doubt is the requirement of a certain volume and also a little the percentage that they take away from the prizes. But I try to see it more as a study period than as a business.

What do you think? It is convenient? Has anyone participated in a team?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never joined a poker team, all the ones that I know you have to pay to join. But I think it's a good idea because you are going to improve your game skills, also you probably will feel more motivated to play.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Well, let's get down to business. I have the opportunity to enter a team but I'm still not sure if I do or not.

What interests me most is the possibility of having a coach and a constant review of my game.

What makes me doubt is the requirement of a certain volume and also a little the percentage that they take away from the prizes. But I try to see it more as a study period than as a business.

What do you think? It is convenient? Has anyone participated in a team?

Joining a team or not, will depend on your style of play, I particularly find it advantageous for the learning and security you will have on a team, but there are adverse opinions and people who disagree. If I were you, I would.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is a hobby. I just play and try to have fun. So I do not actually need a team. Personally, it is enough for me to be a member of our community. I believe that the CardsChat community provides everything its members need to learn and improve the game.
Good luck.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don’t want to join poker schools because I'm afraid to get into debt

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should join the team only if it is profitable for you.

If you feel that you have reached a certain peak of your skill, have studied enough literature and no longer find any new ideas or techniques, if you feel a stop in development then joining the team can bring you something new, share your thoughts, find a better solution together. Only of course if the team level is higher than yours, do not waste time and money on something that will not make You better.:)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only think of two good reasons to enter team. First is if team consists of players with similar skill level who cooperate well and share their winnings. This way you can counter the variance partially as at least some of the members will have profit at certain time. The other option is to join team with better players and learn from them in which case it is expected for you to pay something.