Joe Hachem plays in my Priv Tourney

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's cool that you got him to play in your tourney and disappointing that he went out so early. Might be the tiny prize pool that kept him from giving up a relatively marginal hand and let him move on to something more profitable.

Joe usually seems like a great guy, but a year or two ago in the main event, ESPN producers made him look like a real jerk. He acted like he was pissed of at every opponent who dared to play, much less win, a hand against him. It was a little painful to watch, almost as if he and Helmuth had a temporary personality exchange.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah ive met joe hachem over here at crown in melbourne. class bloke, shook hands with all who approached him, always had a smile on his face.

either that or he's fulfilling his job as ambassador of crown. haha.

J

jolietdusty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was really cool that you got a guy of Joe's stature in your private tourney. Relish that fact and don't blame your buddy for winning with the best hand. Think what would you have done in the same spot.

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure that Hachem is in the top 3 poker players of the world this time. I could see him a few times in tourny and cash game. Unbelievable.
If sy wants to study poker, watch him.

Haven't seen him play cash games, but seems like a very good tourney player.

For your information the best 3 poker players come from finland:
1. Patrik Antonious
2. Ilari "Ziigmund" Sahamies
3. Me :joyman:

I guess you just don't know how hard it is to wake up in the morning and see the next world champion in the mirror...:cool:

N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Ecomdan, I doubt he took this game very serious. He probably wanted the other player to feel good about himself and have a good story to tell.

damon789

damon789

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would of folded

It was really cool that you got a guy of Joe's stature in your private tourney. Relish that fact and don't blame your buddy for winning with the best hand. Think what would you have done in the same spot.
I def woulda folded the best hand. And been happy to chat live with him in my

own tourney for a half an hour or so. rarther than 4 mins.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is Joe hachem?

Probably some Aussie ;)

Snow :cool:

damon789

damon789

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zigmund?

Haven't seen him play cash games, but seems like a very good tourney player.

For your information the best 3 poker players come from Finland:
1. Patrik Antonious
2. Ilari "Ziigmund" Sahamies
3. Me :joyman:

I guess you just don't know how hard it is to wake up in the morning and see the next world champion in the mirror...:cool:

Zigmund swings harder than Tarzan. Does that make him top three in the world? And btw stop hijacking my thread :D :D

I

Igeso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joe Hachem was lucky on the WSOP... He's one of the amateurs who won WSOP.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yeah, lucky for 5 days+.
wish i had that luck..............

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zigmund swings harder than Tarzan. Does that make him top three in the world? And btw stop hijacking my thread :D :D

You're welcome. It seems that I may have to promote myself on the list if Zigmund doesn't deserve to be number two :D

mavss14

mavss14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow incredible that he played in your private tourney, shows he definately has class. :D