Jblocher1's 5 Year Anniversary Giveback

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell all it's November 30 so as promised I am now picking one person from this thread for the 5 hours of free coaching!

Congratulations to S3mper for being selected.

Just because you weren't selected that doesn't mean I don't want to help others out so you can always message me any questions you have and get in touch if you need anything at all.

I intend to make a guide for how to crush 33 and under MTT's for my forum 3k post anyway so hopefully that will happen within the next few months as well. I like to give back to the community often so I will probably do something like this again in the future if it goes well with S3mper. I will have him make a thread to track his progress and you folks can follow along and probably pick up some tips along the way as well. Cheers all!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can coach anywhere! I don't play ACR as it's considered the hardest site and it's a reg fest for the most part and I only have a Mac but if people were interested we can run sweats on any client
Why does having a Mac affect your decision to play ACR? They have Mac software, do they not?

I use a Mac but play pokerstars most of the time.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why does having a Mac affect your decision to play ACR? They have Mac software, do they not?

I use a Mac but play Pokerstars most of the time.

Last I checked ACR does not have Mac software am I wrong about that?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Awesome! Thank-you.

Looking forward to having a graph like this :p

Img

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last I checked ACR does not have Mac software am I wrong about that?
I haven't played there in quite a while, but their website says they have Mac software in beta.

e9241f501dabb3e31cc0fa0cd06a9bc8.png

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played there in quite a while, but their website says they have Mac software in beta.

e9241f501dabb3e31cc0fa0cd06a9bc8.png

Well that's good to know. Still absurdly reg infested though from what I've heard

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that's good to know. Still absurdly reg infested though from what I've heard
Would make sense that they would be if they're catering to Americans.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just had a session with Jblocher. Went great! Picked some things up pretty much instantly in the first orbit that I will definitely be stealing and adding to my game.
And you know the coaching session is going well when you don't pick up Aces a single time and still make a deep final table run for $200+ :p

Would definitely take him up on further coaching.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just had a session with Jblocher. Went great! Picked some things up pretty much instantly in the first orbit that I will definitely be stealing and adding to my game.
And you know the coaching session is going well when you don't pick up Aces a single time and still make a deep final table run for $200+ :p

Would definitely take him up on further coaching.

Appreciate the kind words TJ! Glad you found it useful, and am excited to work more with you moving forward

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang it, I guess I'm late to the party. If you ever decide to work with someone again it'd be great to have a chat with you. I really only play online to kill boredom. I play live tourneys locally with $150 buy ins or less mostly, except for when the WPT comes to town. When the series is in town the buy ins I play are $150, $360, $570 and once I played an $1,100...Most are 2 day tourneys and a couple have gone 3 days although I've yet to make a day 3. When the pros are not in town I have cashed quite more times than when they are in town. The guy that taught me poker (he is NOT a tourney player, cash only) gets on my case for playing the weekly tourneys because he says I'm not progressing. He thinks I should only play the bigger buy in tourneys when the series is in town. I understand his reasoning as the play is much better when the pros are here. Cash games bore me to death but I play cash to fund my tournament entry fees. Anyway, getting ahead of myself...if you ever decide to chat tournament poker with one of us I'd be honored to discuss the holes in my game. I know I have holes somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. Take car Jordan.