I've Been Gone 2 Long

__THIEF__

__THIEF__

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I'm back and ready 2 stir up some mischief, My Handle on Pokerstars is ALREADY_PRO , I also play alot on Bugsy's Club and my Handle on there is ChipThief_101 . If you know me than you know im a very tight player that has probably taken your chips/money atleaste a few times. I havent been on this forum in god only knows how long but im looking foward 2 playing in some cardschat freebies again. Ive been doing pretty good for myself on Pokerstars, and i plan on keeping it this way . Its by far the best site i have found in all my poker scavenging days..LOL...I do however still play alot of freerolls, Being that i love free money just ass much as the next donkey..Eeeeeeeore !

I'm not sure what i nned 2 do 2 get into the freerolls anymore, If all i need to do is make posts here. Then its a given....If anyone knows what i need to do that reads this please feel free 2 answer me or send a PM 2 me .............Thank You.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the regular freeroll, you just need to be a registered member.

To get in the real money freerolls with money added to the pot, you need to post 15 times. No spam though.