Italians or Greeks?

Nek

Nek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys!!

Are there any italians or greeks cardschat junkies around here??:)

A

ArianSilver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ciao!
I'm Italian. And there's another girl from Italy, too, here.
Are you Italian or Greek? From where?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I'll let you guess which I am from my name here and location. :p

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are more greeks in the world than in Greece I was told when in Athens. Such a beautiful country and Islands.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are more greeks in the world than in Greece I was told when in Athens. Such a beautiful country and Islands.

isn't that obvious??? It's the same with every country lol.

Let's take Greece as an example. Say there are 1 million Greeks living in Greece and 1 greek living in Wales and no Greeks anywhere else in the world. There is still more Greeks in the world than just in Greece :)

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family is from Italy, sur name is Angelo (no relation to the painter that I can find).

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Melbourne, Australia, has the largest greek population in the world outside of Athens.

gnk2727

gnk2727

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im actually half greek and half german. I was born in the USA though........

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*other than Greece* lets say for example there is one greek in Greece and two in Italy there are more Greeks living away from Greece than in Greece. But, I'm guessing this is what I meant and you are being way to literal?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Zorba the greek?LOL
From which part of greece are you?
I was born in Australia but my parents, parents were from Samos, My father was actually born in Khartoum and educated in French schools in Egypt before comming to Australia.

pothole said:
Care to check out Toronto Canada ??
Not really, it's to cold there.
I actually said outside of Athens, what I meant was outside of Greece, as Thessalonki is the largest outside of Athens
Would you like to take a look at this, This backs up my statement. where did you get your facts from.
After athens, which city has the biggest greek speaking population? - Yahoo! Answers
Melbourne also claims to be have the largest Italian population of any city, outside of Italy, but I haven't been able to verify that as Canada and brazil also claim to have the largest italian populations outside of Italy

Last edited: