Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You must reflect on duality and dissolve it through letting go of control or emotional reaction. Nothing is right or wrong, everything is about phases in which we must learn something, we find it very sad to lose, but sometimes we lose because we didn't put in the right effort to improve the game, other times we lose because this activity is the right activity for us , or also because we don't do it from the heart. Every path is always teaching you something. Other people's insults are not about who you are, you have to keep that in mind and know who you are, people's reactions are not about you, don't let anyone get under your skin.
If you reflect deeply, there is no activity you can do, or be successful at, without someone feeling harmed. The whole world is like this and all things are, but the only problem is that everyone blames circumstances, people and the world, forgetting to change and know themselves.
I don't think OP feels bad about losing... pretty sure he feels bad about winning (or 'taking')

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think OP feels bad about losing... pretty sure he feels bad about winning (or 'taking')
Yes, I understood,:) I was just wanting him to see other people's defeat from another point of view. I think he needs to lose a little to be able to better deal with the victory. Everything will calm down...🤣

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, I understood,:) I was just wanting him to see other people's defeat from another point of view. I think he needs to lose a little to be able to better deal with the victory. Everything will calm down...🤣

I don't think OP sees it as 'Victory'

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Interestingly, I watched a video last night about coping with thoughts.

Just ask yourself two things:
1. Are these thoughts useful?
2. How do they behave.

To be fair, I'm not 100% sure what the second question really means, but the first question should make you reevaluate your thoughts.