Is it just me, or do people talk more trash in the lower limit/buy ins??

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing about the way I play is that I have chat turned off completely all the time, so I don't ever see what you're saying, or even know that you're saying anything at all. So let me ask you, if you're berating me and I can't hear you, who, other than you, is effected by your talk? Tilt, tilt, tilt. Even better you think I have been effected by your babble so you think I'm just playing back at you next time we're in a hand when actually I'm just playing my normal game like nothing ever happened and you give me even more of your $$. Tilt, tilt, tilt, and talk some more.

The thing is I talk when I'm happy. I talk when I'm mad. I talk when I'm winning. I talk when I'm losing. I talk when I'm drunk. I talk when I'm high. IT IS A PART OF MY GAME! Come on you know everyone doesn't play the same style of poker.

I don't assume everyone I try to talk to has been affected by my babble. If I try to chat with a particular individual and they aren't giving me the time of day I just go back to playing. Some will chat, some won't.

Me on tilt? Maybe my freshman year of college when I was skipping classes to play poker, but that was a long time ago. Do I steam? OF COURSE we all do, but I don't allow myself to go on tilt anymore. If I feel that coming I just sit out.

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol well obviously it was sarcasm, you said you wanted action, but depending on your roll I'd consider it if you actually want to.

Yea I'm just giving you a hard time man. You're one of the better players on here. I personally think I am as well, but I'm not much of a HU cash game player anyways. Not my style. You play strictly on Stars?

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I'm just giving you a hard time man. You're one of the better players on here. I personally think I am as well, but I'm not much of a HU cash game player anyways. Not my style. You play strictly on Stars?

alright yeah sorry I was kind of a jerk with that post, not trying to start anything, my initial comment was just sarcasm. But yeah I play strictly Stars.

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright yeah sorry I was kind of a jerk with that post, not trying to start anything, my initial comment was just sarcasm. But yeah I play strictly Stars.

Nah you weren't a jerk. It's all good.