efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I think that with work, discipline, study, dedication, and some luck you can be a professional ... and some who have a natural talent for this beautiful game ...

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I saw the story of" "TRUETELLER "player that I admire a lot, he made a deposit of $ 40 and in 3 months they became $ 40,000 and he realized that that way he would earn a living, for that reason he abandoned his studies, he did not pass a long time for him to reach his first million $ and his goal was to reach 10 million, I suppose you should focus on a goal, you are not always going to win, I think the word professional does not mean that you are the best, it always goes to see an obstacle, but regarding your question I think it is done "

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Professional poker player, born or made? Obviously it is important to study a lot the game, strategies, bankroll and a great etc ... but, how much does talent influence this?
Made AND one must have the potential to learn the game.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is blend but definitely the hard work is more important than natural gift. I rate it around 80% work and 20% gift.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made 100% ... and lot of studying and lots of hours of practice

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler