Investing $1000 in online poker

M

mannaconda26

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your bankroll should be about 10-20x your max table buy in. if you havent played alot of cash games yet start out with possibly .50/1 or 1/2 if you find that these games are hard and your losing drop down to 25c/50c. A good strategy ive found is that if i get stacked at a table just get off for a few hours to keep from playing on tilt and blowing most of your bankroll in one sitting. Mix it up with a night of sngs or big tourneys to keep changing your game. I prefer cash games but a couple bad nights and that bankroll starts to feel light. Good luck man!

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd start by not looking at it as an investment...and looking at it as a risk.

Then I'd make sure my other daily/monthly bills are taken care of first. Then I'd consider risking it a bit more.

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i wouldn't put a penny on carbon, whether you can play there or not. Your best site is poker stars, a no brainer. Since you can play on poker stars, and like tournaments, play the sunday million a few times. Play whatever you've been playing and doing well at, or if you want a sure fire investment, cash out, and pocket the money.