interested in the opinion of each player

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the Brazilians win very often but I noticed that most of these players are very aggressive.
glad that at least someone noticed ) and)aggression they have but not always and only when they are sure one hundred percent that I would win no matter what hand they have

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. It's not true. Try to play when as it seems only Brazilians play and you will see how you can win hands against them even being behind preflop or even on the flop :D
I'm not arguing that you can win them but usually if you're left alone with that Brazilian river will come that card which suits to his combination

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true, not only is there more traffic of Russian and Brazilian players, pokerstars has a very focused policy to attract more Brazilians to poker.
that was probably the truth , probably this is the whole key of luck Brazilians

F

Fernando2904

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you believe that the site could help Brazilian players?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm not arguing that you can win them but usually if you're left alone with that Brazilian river will come that card which suits to his combination

Well, maybe I didn't word it correctly, but what I meant was when you play lets say 45man sng and it seems that you're the only non-brazilian, you will go all-in preflop more than once (way more than once). And according to you, it's like you never should play there cause you won't be able to win most likely. So here I am saying that you will see that your theory is wrong because you will win flips not only when you have more equity preflop, but sometimes even when you're way behind on the flop (pre-flop all-in).
So my advice would be 1) try to play sometime when it seems only Brazilians play
2) you will learn that your theory is wrong and you won't give it much thoughts anymore.
There are others things you should concentrate on :)
GL

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree that there are a lot of Brazilians, AND Russians. The time of day determines the number from each country.
freerolls bring out the worst in poker players. They go all-in on the first hand, hoping to build a stack that can take them deeper.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m Brazilian guys but I don´t do that for sure! please! don´t generalize it! not all brazilians are like that! I´m honest and play fair,I realize that this happens but not with me.
I insist in repeating that not all the brazilians are like that!

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play fair

The brazilians are not conspiracy! I´m unhappy to hear that!

Attachments

• 23600657_1996089283996145_1985341252_o.jpg
    23600657_1996089283996145_1985341252_o.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you noticed that Brazilians often win in poker specifically poker stars? I have some day notice a picture that Brazilians are with any hand in specific cases go VABank and win ,watch this and tell me it seems it or not
I notice your location is Moscow and that you wish to proffer the possibility of a Brazilian plot to take over and dominate the online poker world?

I think I remember WikiLeaks releasing some of the "secret" NSA/CIA/Trump Tweets that had suspected the same thing. Maybe. Could be true.

It is rumored that the drug cartels and ISIS have joined forces and are raising poker players from small children. They are being taught fluent Russian and Brazilian languages then bankrolled to influence and take over the world. (of online poker). With their combined funds it is estimated that as many as 500,000 are currently pretending to be from Russia and/or Brazille to help ISIS and the cartels launder trillions in illegally gotten gains.

With several more training camps ready to graduate soon, that number could climb as high as 750,000.

They have no fear and will never go broke. Just sayin'.

Anyone else hear anything about these movements by ISIS and the cartels???

Gotta go. Somebody ringing my doorbell. A couple of latino types with machetes and a person wearing a black turbine with a rocket launcher. Hope they are not Christian Scientists. Hate when they waste my time, don't you?

:D :p :eek: :canabis: :bandit: :icon_fara :icon_rr: :evil: :viking: :ridinghor :rofl:
:banghead: :listen: :boxing: :questionm :cool:

God bless and good luck.

Last edited:
blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've found not all of them win, i've played some and won. I've also found many Russians that I can beat too. I think it all depends on the player you playing, not the nationality.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice your location is Moscow and that you wish to proffer the possibility of a Brazilian plot to take over and dominate the online poker world?

I think I remember WikiLeaks releasing some of the "secret" NSA/CIA/Trump Tweets that had suspected the same thing. Maybe. Could be true.

It is rumored that the drug cartels and ISIS have joined forces and are raising poker players from small children. They are being taught fluent Russian and Brazilian languages then bankrolled to influence and take over the world. (of online poker). With their combined funds it is estimated that as many as 500,000 are currently pretending to be from Russia and/or Brazille to help ISIS and the cartels launder trillions in illegally gotten gains.

With several more training camps ready to graduate soon, that number could climb as high as 750,000.

They have no fear and will never go broke. Just sayin'.

Anyone else hear anything about these movements by ISIS and the cartels???

Gotta go. Somebody ringing my doorbell. A couple of latino types with machetes and a person wearing a black turbine with a rocket launcher. Hope they are not Christian Scientists. Hate when they waste my time, don't you?

:D :p :eek: :canabis: :bandit: :icon_fara :icon_rr: :evil: :viking: :ridinghor :rofl:
:banghead: :listen: :boxing: :questionm :cool:

God bless and good luck.
well you really so much then don't keep your stick))

U

unic22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree the russian are aggressif and bluff a lot but they win a lot of time
sorry for my english