Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Recently i saw someone in 888 who called everyone with 'bad word' if others didn't follow him by going all in ... :cool:

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the beauty of playing online though! You can just ignore them & will never meet them in real life! Hahaha seriously though, don't let it get under your skin. If someone gets mad enough to start ranting trash talk, there's a 99.99% chance it's because that person lost. Play some music or watch TV in the background while playing and don't read the chat log.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
the truth is that this is a very unpleasant situation ... unfortunately there are many players who use the chat to offend other people. I try to ignore those comments and dedicate myself to my game

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Different people are. Just as in poker, there are different situations.
I honestly do not pay attention to the chat. I do not care what others write.
Good luck.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He usually receives insults because there are many players who take it as a strategy to "make the opponent nervous ... in my case I ignore those provocations ... so that I do not torment my game.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't take seriously someone's writings in the chat even if they attack me. If somebody is too annoying i sometimes turn off player's chat leaving just administrator messages. I did not know that i can block only certain player. I may try that next time.

Such players that insult other players are usually weak so my advice is to not look at their writings and get their chips instead. :)

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I said it here before. If the insult is a good one, I appreciate it and even send a few emoticons. If it's childish, I don't mind it.

It really depends on why the V is cursing you, but it usually means he's on a tilt. If he's not extremely lucky, you're into some good money.

:D

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello members of the community! I think each of you faced with insults and provocations directed at you .. I play on PS and I would like to know how to make a screen and where to send it to banned my abuser?) Thanks
You need to understand while playing online and insults, but possibly it would be more productive to look into yourself as to why you are so easily manipulated.
Do you not understand that poker is MORE than just a game with cards being dealt?
To be successful you need to be able to focus on the game, so why are you wasting your Energy and Focus on table trash-talking which can be used to get weak-minded players off their games.
Like almost everyone here has explained, just put the user on chat block, this will eliminate 100% all possible insults coming from any trash-talker.
I have been playing on PS since 2005 along with a multitude of other poker sites, and what I have witnessed is that the sites DO NOT BAN USERS who insult players in games, what can happen in many cases is that the site may revoke the player chat privileges for a period of time.
I hope you understand that none of these companies will ever take money out of their pockets because sensitive individuals like yourself get their feeling hurt by banning table-trash talkers……… lmao

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disregard. They're not worth your attention.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this will not be no one to ban a person for insulting you just do not need to pay attention to such people

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont waist my time reading that comments of the oponent I just keep playing

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People sometimes say the most horrid things wishing cancer on me and worse when they lose a big pot to me but I would just laugh it off and get a visual like this man Industrial language exists everywhere within reason.

fatfreepersmwebcp51.jpg

Sometimes I even say thanks man for your jokes and chips in friendly way lol

Do not let jokes or rude people affect your game because some people try to put you off your game in this fashion good luck.
Where does this "wishing cancer" business come from? I know that people do it, but It's certainly not something that jumps to my mind when I'm upset at someone.

K

kingarthurrov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Close chat bro.I’m ever bad experience in chat.

I close chat all App poker

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally don't even see stuff like that or pay attention cause I have multi tables going.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You most likely have seen Vavilen's post below. Don't let folks spoil your game. Good to see you are looking for ways to block the bad folks' messages and not quit. Never quit!