skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what most inspired you to play poker?
how did you know this wonderful game?
My inspiration comes from trying to get a better life with the game..
I in particular was always looking on the internet
games where it was fun and I could win money so I found poker...

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loving sports and wanting to compete. When I was young I wanted to be either a baseball player or football player. None of them worked out so now trying poker. The cool thing about poker you don't have to play in college or minor league to go pro. Just be a legal age of gambling and know how to play and you try to profit

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My inspiration in playing poker is that I have always liked to be competitive, it also helps me to keep my mind active, before I discovered online poker I played games with family and friends, I really love it.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When I was young I used to watch my aunt play poker. And I wanted to learn that too, but I was told that I was still too young and that it was too difficult for me. And I think that was the trigger for me, because whenever people told me you can't do this or that, then I wanted to learn all the more.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read a book about poker, well here we are.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started looking for a way to earn money, then I realized that it is more difficult than what they do see on YouTube. and I stayed because it's just a lovely game, I got hooked and here I am

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I started playing thanks to my colleagues. I am very grateful to them, because poker has become my favorite hobby and this game always brings me pleasure.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first met poker on TV, years ago, I don't remember the exact title of the show.
What inspired you to play poker the most? I don't know, I just love playing.
Money doesn’t motivate me, I don’t think I can make a serious amount of money playing poker.
That’s not to say I don’t want to win, I just don’t have any expectations of myself.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I got to know poker through movies.

I found it interesting and decided to learn :)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My inspiration is the opportunity to win money! I am ready to show a bad game, but win against weaker players!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker about 11 years ago. And as soon as I started, I immediately realized that poker will stay in my life forever. My victories are what motivate me and bring me the greatest satisfaction.

Y

yago541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the big players

I was always impressed with the plays and especially how big players acted at the televised tables

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friend my history in poker is very similar to yours, I come from a very humble family and I have poker as an opportunity!

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being able to make money and use that money to make more money

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I started, I thought I was the smartest and could make a profit in a few months. It's been 4 years since then, and only now have I started to gradually increase my bankroll. My results, which I achieve through patience and discipline, are probably what inspires me to keep working to achieve my goals.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was randomly inspired to play poker by Chris Ferguson. Thanks to him, I became interested in this game.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I am a plus, a minus came to poker just like you, and something tells me that there are much more of us than it seems)

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really

My inspiration in playing poker is that I have always liked to be competitive, it also helps me to keep my mind active, before I discovered online poker I played games with family and friends, I really love it.
this is really an excellent game for those who like competition it is in first rank i think poker is the most competitive game among all games

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am inspired by the opportunity to get some small pocket money without spending my money.

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The psychology element attracted me to poker: That thrill of KNOWING what your opponent has based on behavior. Reading people is incredibly fun!

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was inspired when I first saw how much can a person actually earn playing a game of cards . I think it was Tony G who done it :cool: And I prefer to earn money playing cards, then to work my entire life for scraps while others get rich off my hard work . And ever since , I was trying to get in on the action and it took me a while to get there and grasp everything , and became winning player , at least on long run .

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
High prize pools, i really dreaming about win big tournaments!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
through online advertising :)and I noticed that it is a game that you can really improve your financial situation, but for me it is a relaxing game and I really like just playing it, not necessarily to win large sums of money:)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just like the game. But, if it brings a little money, then it's generally super.