GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Im with very bad insomnia this days,its election times in brazil and my city its so hot right now,this is messing up my game so bad,i just fell of the freeroll in the beginning,i feel like i just cant play a good game feeling this way,anyone ever win a tourney playing really tired or is it just impossible?

6d164238cbbb8c5f7688bb866868c44d.jpg

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
anyone ever win a tourney playing really tired or is it just impossible?
Well poker is partially luck for sure but most of it is hard brain work, so of course your game lacks a lot if you are really tired.

So better stay away from the poker tables when you're not feeling like it.

Or if you do, play only freerolls but don't waste your hard earned money.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi!
I share the same problem as you... and for the same reason.
Until I have managed to perform on average but without any mood....
I smoke one (cannabis) to improve my insomnia conditions... it helps me, but I'm not recommending it, just commenting.

Do the L!
Enough of the fascist government!

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well poker is partially luck for sure but most of it is hard brain work, so of course your game lacks a lot if you are really tired.

So better stay away from the poker tables when you're not feeling like it.

Or if you do, play only freerolls but don't waste your hard earned money.
Thats what i can do for now :v I didnt really win much money yet :v

Hi!
I share the same problem as you... and for the same reason.
Until I have managed to perform on average but without any mood....
I smoke one (cannabis) to improve my insomnia conditions... it helps me, but I'm not recommending it, just commenting.

Do the L!
Enough of the fascist government!
Dude iam literally climbing the walls here for a joint,but i dont have any money yet so all i can do is wait :v
You know!
Fora bolsonaro!

Attachments

• 309219960_5897192946972182_612924333501622328_n.jpg
    309219960_5897192946972182_612924333501622328_n.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 0
Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes started playing a tournament when I really wanted to sleep.
I think in such a situation it is logical to play only freerolls. If you can win, very good. If it doesn't work, then nothing will be lost.
Good luck at the tables.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I sometimes started playing a tournament when I really wanted to sleep.
I think in such a situation it is logical to play only freerolls. If you can win, very good. If it doesn't work, then nothing will be lost.
Good luck at the tables.
This makes a lot of sense,playing tired is just not good,i shoved AJ in a J top pair and found a straight a few hours ago,but my sleep is improving so i believe soon i will be better in poker too :v

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Insomnia is a huge problem. I think that the best remedy for insomnia is physical activity during the day in the fresh air. Try it, maybe it will help you, although the heat is a significant obstacle.
Good luck.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think you can't win when you are tired for me it's impossible.I always playing like i want to leave the table or get some good stack to be in the game and stay with interest to it

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Im with very bad insomnia this days,its election times in Brazil and my city its so hot right now,this is messing up my game so bad,i just fell of the freeroll in the beginning,i feel like i just cant play a good game feeling this way,anyone ever win a tourney playing really tired or is it just impossible?

Forget about poker until your health is restored.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend that you drink tea with sugar before bed so that you can relax and then perform better at poker.

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had Insomnia problems too. Buddy of mine bought me a trip to Peru to the jungle to participate in a “healing session” with shamans. If you guessed it you guessed it right. It was an Ayahuasca treatment facility. It was an insane experience but it fixed my insomnia. Maybe you should try 🤷🏻‍♂️ At least you will have a luxury of knowing what you sign up for 😂

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.👋
I have been in this state for a relatively long time. I don't sleep half the night, and if I fall asleep, I constantly wake up: 1.5-2 hours is my maximum of uninterrupted sleep. 😵
After a few days in this state, I have a sudden arrival when I just get covered and strongly sleepy. But even in these moments, I don't sleep for more than 3 hours. As a result, I am constantly in a sleepy state, feeling constantly tired and very anxious.
So far, I can't cope with this condition, but I'm working on it.🤗

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Im with very bad insomnia this days,its election times in Brazil and my city its so hot right now,this is messing up my game so bad,i just fell of the freeroll in the beginning,i feel like i just cant play a good game feeling this way,anyone ever win a tourney playing really tired or is it just impossible?

Were you a candidate for the elections?

Why did it take your sleep? I was curious ^^

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I lose at a tournament, especially when I have hundreds of thousands of chips, I can't really fall asleep and I have insomnia.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Insomnia is a bad ally for playing poker. Apparently, you should return your body to a normal rhythm of life. And then success will not keep you waiting. But there will be no universal recipe. A daily evening walk with the dog treats me very well from insomnia.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Nothing is impossible but i think with your head not tired your chance is up.....i will talk maybe for me but its that

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not only you, yesterday I sat down to play and at the beginning of the game the desire to continue disappeared, it is better of course not to waste time and not to continue in such cases, it is unlikely that I could sit in this state for 2-3 hours, this is normal, a person is not a robot and on certain days or hours there is no desire to play or no concentration

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're tired of a hot day. You need to have an air conditioner to sleep normally. When I didn't have air conditioning, I used a wet sheet to go down at night.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

It is difficult to win if you are tired, the mind is not fresh, it is not free to make correct decisions, I hope social issues settle quickly in Brazil and that your situation improves so that your game improves, greetings

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi.
Insomnia is a huge problem. I think that the best remedy for insomnia is physical activity during the day in the fresh air. Try it, maybe it will help you, although the heat is a significant obstacle.
Good luck.
Thank you mate!
Iam smoking weed and is kinda cold right now,sleeping little better XD Thanks God
Hope to play better to.
Cheers

When I'm tired all I do is waste my money. I just don't have the patience and play hands that I shouldn't. I advise you not to do it
Thanks for the advise mate!The first deposit that i did i had 11 dollars,i was playing spin e go,i made to 4.5 dollars and them to 25 dollars in 2 days e them to 0 in a few more days ;-; That was sad,iam playing touneys now and studying a lot,hope to dobig hits XD
God Bless

I think you can't win when you are tired for me it's impossible.I always playing like i want to leave the table or get some good stack to be in the game and stay with interest to it
Forget about poker until your health is restored.
Every thing is better now,hope i perform better in my next touney too XD

I recommend that you drink tea with sugar before bed so that you can relax and then perform better at poker.
Thank you!
Aint really good for me eating sugar,iam athlete,but i will do this some time to see if it really are a good one
Cheers,God Bless!:coffee:

I had Insomnia problems too. Buddy of mine bought me a trip to Peru to the jungle to participate in a “healing session” with shamans. If you guessed it you guessed it right. It was an Ayahuasca treatment facility. It was an insane experience but it fixed my insomnia. Maybe you should try 🤷🏻‍♂️ At least you will have a luxury of knowing what you sign up for 😂
Duuude, a few friends of mine offered me to go try Ayahuasca,but i didnt wont to in the time,i didnt know that it was good to fix insominia too,sounds powerful XD
God Bless!

Hello.👋
I have been in this state for a relatively long time. I don't sleep half the night, and if I fall asleep, I constantly wake up: 1.5-2 hours is my maximum of uninterrupted sleep. 😵
After a few days in this state, I have a sudden arrival when I just get covered and strongly sleepy. But even in these moments, I don't sleep for more than 3 hours. As a result, I am constantly in a sleepy state, feeling constantly tired and very anxious.
So far, I can't cope with this condition, but I'm working on it.🤗
Hello 👋
I know this state,to sleep a little better a do some workouts and stay awake until the second sleep,if iam naping in the day for example i try to stay awake until my night nap,this is kinda bad to me cause i end sleeping 6 in the morning everytime,i sleep 8-14 hours but stay awake all night ;-;
Iam trying to go to sleep earlier and thats one of the reasons my sleep was pretty bad ;-;
Its kinda cold here right now so is the best wheather to sleeping XD
Hope u have good nights of sleep from now :v
Good nights :whistle:
God bless!

Were you a candidate for the elections?

Why did it take your sleep? I was curious ^^
I aint on the elections XD
Because they was trying to reelect the worse ''person'',he killed hundreds of thousands and pretend that he had nothing to do with it,he was literally elect in the first time thanks to lies that made people think he was the ''smallest evil'' literally brainwashed people and that is just awful.
He made millions of people a psychiatric case thanks to his lies,but thanks God is over now,and everything will be much better.
God Bless.

When I lose at a tournament, especially when I have hundreds of thousands of chips, I can't really fall asleep and I have insomnia.
Thats kinda sad,but nothing that a glass of water and a hot shower cant handle XD
Still the best way to cool of
God Bless XD