in the pandemic, you lost or won at poker.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confess that I stayed in the profit, I won a few tournaments and I made several final tables.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm in profit. I've won around $350 on Poker since the beginning of the pandemic.
Mostly thanks to the freerolls here at CC.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since I returned playing poker in the pandemic, I'm in profit at poker.

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the pandemic i returned to play poker after 10 years break!

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confess that I stayed in the profit, I won a few tournaments and I made several final tables.

I didn't understand the question a little. Do you mean online games or at real gaming tables? Because if you are talking about online games, then I see no connection between poker and the pandemic.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
During the pandemic, I started playing poker, but it was only freerolls and I didn't take poker seriously, but when I was able to win a few cents, I realized that I could start learning to play poker and try to build my bankroll from scratch! I did it, I can't say that I have a big bankroll, but I'm just learning and I'm not going to stop there! Probably it was all the same influenced by the pandemic, if not for it, then I would not have remembered about poker! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the pandemic i returned to play poker after 10 years break!

Same here, man. i just permanently returned end of 2019, few months before plandemic. First 8-10 months was great. Profit every single month. After half year nightmare - never seen so long "bad beat" run like that. This spring was okay, hit the biggest win since i have returned.

But I lost the motive, discipline what i had, as recognized plenty strange things in summer time, even earlier, but it was proven in the summer. So I don't care much about the profit/loss that much since several months... it is out of my hands and it won't make me nuts again, not even chance given for that... (i don't really like the matrix we are forced to live in under total surveillance, manipulation, control. When i leave it, i am going to downrate it very much!)

GL!

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
During the pandemic, I started playing poker, but it was only freerolls and I didn't take poker seriously, but when I was able to win a few cents, I realized that I could start learning to play poker and try to build my bankroll from scratch! I did it, I can't say that I have a big bankroll, but I'm just learning and I'm not going to stop there! Probably it was all the same influenced by the pandemic, if not for it, then I would not have remembered about poker! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

Same with me, I started poker one year ago and built up a bankroll with freerolls. In cash games I am not that succesful, but I try to learn from my mistakes and hope to get there into a positive balance soon.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The pandemic did not affect my results. I also had a few victories, but it was due to skill and experience but not due to the pandemic. My schedule remained the same as before, before the pandemic.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I play for fun and most of the tournaments I play are free, I am definitely making a profit. Of course the cardschat freerolls help a lot with that.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Nothing has changed for me. Overall, my results are getting better every month, but I wouldn't say it's explosive growth.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Played more poker during pandemic times,, mostly micro and satellites, and up overall about doubling bankroll from 18 months ago.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i'm down a lot , way to much , i think because i've played more than usually :)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the pandemic, nothing changed for me, how much I won, I lost so much.
:)

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pandemic made for some seriously fishy games at the start! Little tougher now as I'm sure everyone who stayed bad has lost all their money but games are still good!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
During the pandemic I have made more money than before the pandemic. Maybe it's because I've taken it more seriously than before

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a win-to-lose ratio of 50-50.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I returned to play Poker in October I´m making the transition from the live Poker to online poker, I´m loving it, however I´m playing with play money to get usual with online mechanics, I started with 30k chips from PS and now I´m with 7.5M.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Definitely, according to the results of the profit, it is obvious that many players have come to poker who hardly distinguish the king from the jack)

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

I'm in profit not much but I gained a little bit in poker the more we play the more we have the chance to be profitable so I hope that one day everyone understands that to get good results in poker you have to play volume

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Every month I get better results. My game is getting better and I'm getting better with it. All this is primarily due to my participation in our community and our daily freerolls. My bankroll is growing and my results are very promising.
Good luck.

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I lost, but only because I was new to poker, but more so to online poker.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since I started playing poker online my bankroll has always grown, and much more in the pandemic, where there were more players in the rooms and where I played almost 15 hours a day, I really like to play cash, but lately in tournaments I have not done badly, last month I have cashed a tournament for 276 dollars with an investment of 1 dollar, and some small tournaments.