In comp. site goes down ?

lennytoon

lennytoon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing a $5.50 sng 45 in 2nd place on ultimatebet and we were just getting on the finale table and the site goes down what do you do?
cant belive it at all
6 people left and they will probable just give us our money back (i hope at the very least) on top of that no live support.
First time had any luck on the sng tables aswell lol

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing a $5.50 sng 45 in 2nd place on ultimatebet and we were just getting on the finale table and the site goes down what do you do?
cant belive it at all
6 people left and they will probable just give us our money back (i hope at the very least) on top of that no live support.
First time had any luck on the sng tables aswell lol

They will probably see what places everybody was in and give them their cash in the order as to when it crashed. Or they will split what is left evenly to the players that were left.

J

jamesdenson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol was going to deposit there cause pokerstars cashier is down atm and i want to play but think ill go somewhere else and try it .

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's in the rules-I think if everyones in the money then they split it evenly.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully support with credit you for that tourney. When pokerstars went down last month they were really great with that!

lennytoon

lennytoon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lennytoon

when i finally got up and running 50 mins. they emailed me and gave me a ticket for a 100k tourney (sat top 25) which is pretty fair of them in the end!!
well done ultimate.
Didnt just want me dosh back but gave me fourth place. $26

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like a great result, UB was more than fair.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cake went down today for like an hour. Was in a 6 max $3 PLO/8 sng. Came back and I came in 2nd place, not bad I guess. :p