I'm disappointed in my poker results

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can fix your flaws and start consistently winning in a months time - please post and share exacly how you pulled it off. I've been playing 13 years and still haven't figured this game out yet.
I was getting satisfactory results, had started a challenge, but I could not keep the number of victories steadily, I am studying a lot of aspects related to the game, when I get some improvement in my performance I will share here in the forum.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was getting satisfactory results, had started a challenge, but I could not keep the number of victories steadily, I am studying a lot of aspects related to the game, when I get some improvement in my performance I will share here in the forum.

I wish you luck, but I still suggest you move away from high variance games like SnGs and move to cash games. Your overall game will improve.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Elizeiof ive seen a few of your hand histories which i try to reply to. Youve been playing some 2nl ? If your interested in 6 max cash games and need some help shoot me a pm. Ill spend a few hours with you going over your game and i'm sure i can help you move through 5nl and 10nl if your interested.Free of charge of'course.If your focused on sng's or tournies i wont be able to help as those aren't my games.But feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk 6 max cash games i can can help you with a basic strategy for the micros.

I wish you luck, but I still suggest you move away from high variance games like SnGs and move to cash games. Your overall game will improve.

I tried to play cash game, I got a reasonable result, however I played more tables zoom, both in the partypoker when in pokerstars could get some sessions with a good profit. My major difficulty was during the loss sessions, I was out of control and lost too much, I adjusted my game, but I considered investing a little of my time in studying SNG because I did not have much knowledge about the strategies involved in cashgame.l you has any suggestions and want to help me with the change to play cash game I will be glad.