I'm back

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all:
I don't know if many of you remember me, but I was posting a lot at the end of last year and early this year. I stopped hanging around as much because I got a hot new girlfriend :eviltongu and...frankly, I got burnt out on poker. I still played some SnGs and stuff, but no cash and no MTTs. I was playing like 5-6 hours a day, often playing 4-5 tables at once. And, as anyone who has played a lot of MTTs knows, it can really be a grind. It wears on you.

I had a terrible month of January and just stopped playing. Then recently, a guy I know (from another forum) scored a huge cash for like $93,000. That psyched me up so much I decided to get into the MTTs again. I had cashed out most of my bankroll so I started low, making a few final tables and coming in 1/2nd in some 90-man tournaments on FTP. Then I started playing some of the larger field tournaments again, and I'm back in the swing of things.

Had a $1,400 cash on Thursday...It was a bummer because I had a small chip lead when it got to HU but my Internet connection went out! This morning I scored a $2,400 cash, again coming in second (in a $10 rebuy).

So I got the pokah juices going again, and it's good to see you all!