I’m Baaaaaack!

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helloooooo all you lovely Cardschat peeps, I am making my 1st post in over a year, I was lost, but now I’m found! It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to make a new post, but now that I did, its time to make my way back to the FC. I’m sure 1/2 the members don’t know me from Adam, but you soon will. See you on the felt

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back! :wavey: i've been wondering where you went? jk ;) but i'm glad you made your way back,,, GL in your games!

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Helloooooo all you lovely Cardschat peeps, I am making my 1st post in over a year, I was lost, but now I’m found! It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to make a new post, but now that I did, its time to make my way back to the FC. I’m sure 1/2 the members don’t know me from Adam, but you soon will. See you on the felt

I know you but I'm not sure who Adam is :D Welcome back great to have you here again.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Welcome back! I thought it was maybe about 6 months since I last seen you at the tables, not a whole year! Time flies!

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Welcome back! I thought it was maybe about 6 months since I last seen you at the tables, not a whole year! Time flies!
I think my last Cardschat tournament was in January, then my FR status was lost due to neglecting my posts