If you were an animal at the poker table, which animal would you be? And why?

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question. I start as a catapillar all squishy and no threat, then I get in to a cocoon and hope nobody notices me and then at the end turn into a lovely butterfly and fly off with some prize money.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To try to avoid the cliché, I won't say that I would be a fish. Soo, i think i would be a sloth. Too slow to think, to make my movements, sometimes i just grab into a tv-show, movie or Youtube videos and just dont care about my poker tables :s

View attachment 328293

And you guys? :D
it seems to me that I would also be a lazy person in anticipation of a good card, but not like a shark)))

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think a Lion because i try to control the table and be agressive, so Lion is the best for me🦁

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would like to be a dog because I like dogs and they are certainly good at playing poker

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I would either be a Chameleon, Fox or Owl. A player who adapts to the player he's facing, who is wise with experience, while also sneaky/tricky and who will take your stake and you won't see it coming. You're HUD will show a TAG player.

Cheers!!!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If I were an animal at the gaming table, I would definitely be a man, because man is the most dangerous animal on earth

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would be a lion, because the main thing is to attack in time)

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A squirrel. I Know what moves I'm going to make, focused and no messing about doing it.
Haha - I think that is funny!! Why? Squirrels crossing the street will panic when a car comes along and can't make up their minds about which way to turn. Far too many dead squirrels on the road for me to want to be one on the poker table. Splat.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am a dolphin - because they can swim with sharks and not be attacked. They outsmart sharks.

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A cat. That's how my husband used to call me so I don't ever want to be another animal.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lion

Being a "lion" when playing poker means taking an aggressive and confident approach to the game. This strategy can be justified as follows.

By adopting an aggressive stance, you put yourself in control of the table, dictating the pace of the game and putting pressure on your opponents. This can be especially effective in tournaments and situations where chips are valuable. By playing aggressively, you put other players on the defensive, forcing them to make difficult decisions and potentially make mistakes.

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Too often a stupid monkey 🐵 😅

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
To try to avoid the cliché, I won't say that I would be a fish. Soo, i think i would be a sloth. Too slow to think, to make my movements, sometimes i just grab into a tv-show, movie or Youtube videos and just dont care about my poker tables :s

View attachment 328293

And you guys? :D
I think this is a great analogy and I am with you on this topic, A snail would be too Slimy, but a Sloth, yes count me in lol:)

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If I were an animal on a poker table, I would be a A Fox is cunning because poker needs some cunning and deception .

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An otter because they eat fish.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level