Not open for further replies.
Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This ends here.

At the end of the day, mods use their discretion. If we deem something to be offensive, it gets wiped. If not, it doesn't.

If any of you find a post offensive, use the report link, give a brief explanation of needed, and we'll deal with it. If nobody reports something we consider borderline, we'll probably let it go, but if reports start coming in we'll wipe it.

Simple, no?

Oh, and...

twizzybop said:
That is right Juicy.. thump your chest and pound it cause moderator status gives you that right.. how dare someone speak out against a moderator...Your word is final cause are "godess"".. you word is final!!

modcc5tk.jpg

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
twizzybop said:
Twizzy. I don't see how you can call what you posted a joke. It was quite simply the most disgusting thing I've read. Now mind you, and am certainly no prude, and am definitely not easily offended, but your joke crossed the line in my book. And guess what? I can delete it. So I did.

That is right Juicy.. thump your chest and pound it cause moderator status gives you that right.. how dare someone speak out against a moderator...Your word is final cause are "godess"".. you word is final!!

How dare someone challange someone in a high rank position cause the one in high rank position is always right no matter what.

What I say goes and that is final, so I dare to abuse my high rank position, who cares that have... dorkus can so why can't I
I am usually very accommodating by nature. But when dealing with someone as unreasonable as you, then no. I won't budge. Call me what you will, paint me in whatever light you wish. You couldn't be more wrong about me, but I really could care less what you think. You only make yourself out to be the bigger fool.

Edit: Chris owns. :rock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.