If you could play poker with anyone in history,who would you pick ?

K

KL70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Excluding any (admired or disliked pro poker players who are currently living or are now deceased, who can't be asked), if you could have your ultimate poker party and money wasn't a limitation, what people (whether any are currently living people, or are now deceased and can come from any time period in history, if they were made alive), would you most want to invite to it. What type of poker would you want to play with them in your poker party and what else would yoi want to get up to.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rich people who were alive before Texas Hold'em became popular. Gotta give myself that edge.

Flops'm&Bets'm

Flops'm&Bets'm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This would be my 'Ring game' of Choice

• Jack Nicholson
  • Robin Williams
  • Joe Peschi
  • Robert DeNiro
  • Matt Damon
  • Jennifer Tilley
  • Mimi Rogers
  • Paul Newman
  • Ozzy Osbourne
  • Mike The Mouth Matisow..
Then I would be laughing so hard by the end of the night, that I'd need a new spleen and a tetinus shot to prevent lock-jaw, and have enough wit, gangster mentality, Intelligence and stupidity, along with Madness and some Hustle-ability, then leave with two awesome cougars on each arm and all the $$.....

~Then I'd wake up...and realize I need to go back to sleep and Live the Dream again!~:rolleyes:

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably anyone that played when Texas holdem was first invented i wanna be there for the first bad beat or suckout and see how they respond....lol

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably anyone that played when Texas holdem was first invented i wanna be there for the first bad beat or suckout and see how they respond....lol

texas holdem is not the only game with suckouts.

also.

i would sit with daniel negreanu and phil ivey and allen cunningham....

no doubt

Wild Rivers

Wild Rivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ben Franklin, Abe Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain.

TubaMark316

TubaMark316

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would sit with Marilyn Monroe and teach her Strip Texas Hold 'em Poker and realize..."Who HASN'T hit that?" :p

Tough question though...

It would be interesting to sit next to Matt Damon and Ed Norton and realize they suck at real Hold 'em and are only good in "Rounders"...that would be HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To make a nine player dream table- Johny Moss, Stu Ungar, Dick Van Patten, Mae West, Charlie Chaplin, Chico and Harpo Marx, Margaret DuMont, and myself.

GreekFish

GreekFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could

Of course stu ungar, hellmouth to, so I could dismantle him, u can talk that bum out of his game, it would also be an honor to play with Ivey as well........

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For good reasons:
Stu Ungar
Daniel Negreanu
Phil Ivey
and more...

For bad reasons: