If poker were an Olympic sport, would you like to defend your country?

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it were an Olympic sport without hesitation !!

But of course now we only have representatives in the World Series, which is wonderful

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course. I can only imagine listening to the anthem of my country for having won the gold medal playing poker and defeating Daniel Negreanu in the Heads Up

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would definitely participate and defend for my country. It would be an honour to do that if that were to be something like that.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a great idea to create an olympics.
I would like to represent my country, even if there is a lot of competition.:ah4::ah4:

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is the dream of any athlete to go to the Olympic Games and represent their country. So of course I would like to.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
off course i would like to defend my country but i dont think that i would make the cut

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Let's make proposals for semi-annual tournaments and maybe we'll have that too! It would be nice ! We don't even need big prizes because it's about our pride and that's a good prize!

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

I would like poker to be part of the sport, I would like to represent my country:angel::angel:

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Of course I would try to qualify for the Olympics. I don't know if my experience and skills are enough but I would definitely try it.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofcourse I would
But its too simple to be a olympic game I guess

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was a long jumper in my youth and not a bad one at that. Had dreams of 88 or 92 games. Would I go to the Olympics as a poker player if possible. You better believe it. It would not even need a price pool to make it worth it. Just the opportunity to go and if you won a metal would be the ultimate dream for me.

As to my 1st dream, it died when I got hurt.Was it likely to happen. Not really but it was my dream and I worked hard for it.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It would be very great this idea of ​​representing your country in poker it would be spectacular to win an Olympic medal I hope one day it will be possible greetings

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It would be interesting to see how the champions compete for medals. But poker and Olympic sports are incompatible things. Poker is more a business than a sport.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would watch the games, but there are so many better players than me, that participating as one of the representatives of my country would be very difficult.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would really like to participate. Would be very interesting

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, without hesitation I would go running to an Olympics hahaha but it will never be like that unfortunately

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly, if they had a competition like this I would be more than willing to compete for brazil. Why not?

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course, if I would love to defend my country in the Olympics, if poker were an Olympic sport I would be proud :):):)