If fate has decided to lose, then at least with style!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Psychology is very important to prepare every day after a serious fall

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, sometimes when you have a bad day, it's best if you don't break down and be a psychologically stable person and don't break down. It's very important to just upgrade your psychology and train it along with other qualities

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Psychology is very important to prepare every day after a serious fall
If you are a disciplined and adequate player, then everything is fine with your psychology. Players who play disciplinedly and follow bankroll management do not need daily work on their psychology, for the simple reason that their game is adequate and safe, and bankroll management does not allow them to spend more than they can afford.
But if you play bingo, you probably need to see a psychologist twice a day :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you are a disciplined and adequate player, then everything is fine with your psychology. Players who play disciplinedly and follow bankroll management do not need daily work on their psychology, for the simple reason that their game is adequate and safe, and bankroll management does not allow them to spend more than they can afford.
But if you play bingo, you probably need to see a psychologist twice a day :)
I play bingo, but only freerolls, so poker has messed with my head a lot

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play bingo, but only freerolls, so poker has messed with my head a lot
Hi :)
This is your problem. You're not using our freerolls to improve your skills, so you're just wasting your time. Most of the players in our community improve their skills, gain experience and test their game strategies thanks to our freerolls, while you enjoy playing bingo :)