Identify us

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my work we have a particular way of telling ourselves that differentiates us from other people, if we want to tell a colleague that they did not notice our presence somewhere, for example in a shopping center or an event, we call ourselves COURSES. Sometimes we must meet players who are members of CARDSCHAT in tournaments that are not covered by the FORUM, they have some particular way of letting you know that we are from the same CLUB

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If I recognize you, I would call you colleague! With a lot of respect !! and surely if there is time I would surely talk about poker greetings!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
When playing poker, I try to be as focused as possible on my own decisions. For me, the main thing is victory and for me it does not matter who my opponents are. Although I am always happy to see members of our community at the tables.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not sure i get idea (or point) of this thread but yes i do have seen cardchatters in non-cc games and not just seen but also shared table with them lol

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First, you first need to remember the accounts of many players. I only remember a few.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how viable this idea of ​​mine could be, if we put CC before our username. It is just an idea, maybe the forum does not allow us or maybe not all members want to identify with the Forum.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not really, I don't usually pay attention to that, maybe I remember the players who usually have the same nick in all the rooms, when playing in several tournaments I don't realize it, I only look at the players that I put a note on but I don't remember ever having noticed in this that you mention:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Not sure i get idea (or point) of this thread but yes i do have seen cardchatters in non-cc games and not just seen but also shared table with them lol

I played against you in cash zoom games

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I sometimes remember some of them well, by their nickname, and I always try to say hello to the CC players, as a force of respect for the opponent, even if I don't know them.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I meet a player with Cardschat, I try to greet

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will probably tell him I am also in the CC forum, but generally there is only dialogue with the ones you get along the best in the forum.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can recognize some of them, I make notes and if I come across them in different tournaments outside of cc

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't know how viable this idea of ​​mine could be, if we put CC before our username. It is just an idea, maybe the forum does not allow us or maybe not all members want to identify with the Forum.

Technically this would work in whatever site where you can (easily) change your alias.
For example if in Unibet staff members are going to play whatever (community) tournament and therefore have some kind of bounty on their head then they use alias which starts "uni" so they could be easily recognizable ...

Therefore in unibet (and in any other place if possible) to use alias like "cc-(cardchat name)" is probably never bad idea if you are going to play whatever non cardchat game ...

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are some members of CC who have Cardschat in their avatar. That makes it easy to identify them.

It is usually not allowed to change your screen name at most sites.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recognize players all the time. It is fun to give a shout-out to those you see regularly at other CC events. Kind of like seeing one of your poker playing buddies in Vegas and rooting for their success on that forum as well. I don't ever hate the "player" or the "game" in this instance!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I often see other cardschat player on other tournaments. After 3 years of being here I should remember some of them so when I see them later I know who they are.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not done it yet, but if one day I get it, I would like to salute you.
although generally one is concentrated in the game.