I took a few days off from playing poker

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would take a break when feeling tired and frustrated with the outdraws or coolers during my grind. It is good to take a break from the game then do some studies on different sections of your game.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Sometimes I take breaks of 3 to 7 days of rest, but soon I'll be back, however, to play, fatigue is sometimes present in the poker player, the good thing is to have a good diet and good nights rest.
:D

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I take breaks all the time. I get board with the game. I seem to play better afterwards.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Try to take a longer break and then return.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's normal to go a few days without playing poker, but not for a long time, otherwise you end up being surprised with how much evolution happened during your off days, normally I go two to three days without playing, but always connected to almost everything that involves poke.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes it’s worth taking breaks in the game so that it doesn’t get boring. I play 5 days a week, averaging several hours a day. Sometimes it makes sense not to play for a week. For example, after a long downstreak.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have quit playing poker a long time ago. I've been playing for a very long time and, to be honest, I'm tired of this poker. I want to take a break from it. But when the salary is small, there is no other way out. If I had a European salary, I would have long forgotten about poker.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably tired of poker. Never mind, it'll be over soon. )))

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After years of playing poker I didn't play for a few days, but my desire to play is not what it used to be. I played every day for 2 years nonstop and always played 6-8 hours a day. day after 2 weeks I still don't feel like playing... and how many days can you go without playing poker

The best is what will always come, my friend take a break, your body is asking you, it's a clear signal what is happening to you, spend that time in other activities, enjoy the day to day, your mind and body will thank you, and if you come to feel and want to return then welcome

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally love taking breaks from playing poker. I don't always take a break from gambling but poker absolutely. The longest break I took would be around 6 months or so. I enjoy taking breaks because when I do want to play and sit at a table I enjoy myself 1 million times more than if I had been playing everyday. It also helps that I have plenty of other things I'm trying to accomplish so taking a break isn't a big deal for me.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My longest break lasted about a month. But it was only once. On average, I play poker 5 days a week and then rest for two days. And I almost never play longer than 5-7 hours a day.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
that happen last week because i past one week with my familly at my mother house......and dont play a lot of poker....

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't play poker for a month and when I started playing again it looked like I was more than a year without playing, because I played very badly and it took me a while to get right in the game.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Several years.You can not make addiction out of the game.You need to be able to separate the virtual world from the real world.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
somewhere 1 month over the past 5 years ... business trips were not allowed to play

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My periods of playing poker for money:

2004 - 2012
(8 year break)
2020 - forever

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can safely not play poker for several months, especially after a period of hard bad beats)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can't remember really,i didn't count just stopped.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
my longest period of poker was a year, for work reasons and nothing came out of poker

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last year, I burned out of the game and took a break of 4 months.