blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wrot a post 3 months ago called "
did the floor person go too far
There is a thread in this forum called controversial hand and it has three videos of such hands the second one is called angel shoot this happened at the ept grand final in madrid 2011 there are two tables of 5 left there are two players in the pot at the river the chip leader at the tournament had a full house off fives over six the player in the big blind had two pair of kings and fives. The player with kings and fives bets out 275000 in too a pot of 665000 which males the pot 940000 chips the chip leader ask how much then he announces raise so he put in the 275000 that was originally bet he pause for a moment then he says sorry i call and everything stops the deal explains to him the u announced lishraise and then the chip leader says he speaks no English. The tournament foolr person comes in and says he has too put in a raise of 275000 but he goes a step further and tells the other player still in the hand that he had done this three times before and he also tells him that the other times he did this he has a monster hand. The player with king and fives decides too call and loses the hand. May ? for all of u is this did the floor person goes too far in telling the other player this information? and should their have been any other punishment for the player who angel shoot?" I didnt offer an opinion on it at the time too wait until all of the response were in. Well here is what i thought of the whole thing. For starters the player in question was totally out of line for his angel shoot that he did that type of gamesmanship has no place at all in the poker. however the floor person who made the decision too tell the player that he did that before and that every time he did this he was wrong maybe even more so a person i authority has no business basically telling someones hand by saying that every time he has done this he has a monster hand. The floor person had no right too do this particularly when he did this 3 times before without penalty in the same tournament. Now my question too u all is this what should the penalties be for angel shoots like this in the future so this doesn't become a issue.