I Never Felt so Motivated to Play and Study Poker!

• Thread starter italorohdrigues
  • Start date
italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I didn't won a lot of money nor got a big hit, I'm not even winning that much lately but I feel so much more confident when I play and thats due to the amount of study and hard work I've been putting on in the last months.

Its amazing how things can get clearly with even a couple hours of study per week and also a lot of time spent playing. Discuss hands, have a group of study you can chat with and evolve together, everything you already know just dont quit yet

It does hurt to sit down and study, the same for playing for days to be break even or losing. But that's gonna be worth someday and when you find yourself in that dream deep run you'll be at your max level and you'll know exactly what to do.

I just wanted to share that with you, gl in the tables.

N

Nairne

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The confidence boost from a big burst of studying can definitely do wonders - it can even make you play better than the studying alone. If people plan on being winning players, they have to study and there's just no way around it.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. I also feel my progress and it is definitely due to my participation in our wonderful community. In fact, my bankroll is growing steadily and for me it is a great result.