I need help

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really lost my interest in poker so i need something to bring me back cause i want to get back. Recommend me some poker movies as they are motivating even though they dont have much to do with serious poker.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rounders, a classic already in this world XD

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if people have lost interest in poker, why should it return. Not like well, thank God. I would say that poker is a small evil of mankind. So you'll spend more time doing what you like.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are many other interesting things in the world.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really lost my interest in poker so i need something to bring me back cause i want to get back. Recommend me some poker movies as they are motivating even though they dont have much to do with serious poker.

Watch old episodes of wsop, WPT and other poker shows sometimes gets me back in the mood to play if I have been away from the game for an extended period unplanned.

Taking a long break from the game and doing other things is always good too. Take up other hobbies and eventually you may get the itch to play again.

I never got into poker from watching a movie but if you have to choose Rounders would be it.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at interviews with professionals who also did not have everything easy poker growth...

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, just get out of poker, you don't need it, believe me. This is a waste of time, taking care of real life. Take the time to study any profession, trust me, it will take less time and you will earn more and you will have more free time.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intermission, the off time between movies. Wait until you feel like playing rather than inducing something artificial. It would probably be short lived otherwise.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think movies are the best way for you to return. If you are looking for movies, don't return now. What you need are books and interviews with popular players, people that give good advices. Like they say, movies is not the real world.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is like love. It is a feeling that you can not explain, but when you lose it, it is difficult to find again. You need some time and then start slowly ...!