I was just thinking???

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just acutally wondering if one of the mods on here, could actually setup a thread where all of us "Small time" mtt players can actually post our results in the money for that particular mtt, since. I can't be eligeble to constantly keep playing those bigger buy in tournies and post my results for them, not to mention everytime I do play in them (I choke, lol).
But I just thought it would be a good Idea since most of us on here play in the 2.20 mtts, on smaller range buyins and we don't want to actually keep on starting a new thread for our results everytime, if not oh well... Never hurts to ask

Ty if you can and if not ty for taking the time out to read this and think about it

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not just use this or start one yourself? Everytime you post your results it will be bumped so you can see how popular it is.

Gl and grats on your 180 player tourney results recently.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not just use this or start one yourself? Everytime you post your results it will be bumped so you can see how popular it is.

Gl and grats on your 180 player tourney results recently.

I honestly didn't even know you could do that because I always thought the threads get deleted after a certain time, but if not then I shall start one.

Ty for telling me so:)