I fold 44 in MTT..then see 44 on flop. Would I have seen same flop if I Called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MercilessKiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget in real life the cards aren't even shuffled as well as in a game, thus its not as random as you think in real life :) (dependant on the type of shuffle used too ofc). With online you KNOW its random.. and it is, no matter what anyone tells you.

The ONLY thing you have to be worried about is the ultimate bet incident with phil helmuth where he was awarded the pot with the worst hand :) (google it. VERY amusing!)

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On FT it does matter, due to their continous - shuffling -system...
on PS you should have the same flop...
GL

aC

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If on FT they use continous shuffling as opposed to one shuffle then i don't see how it makes a difference. Sure, if you take longer then the flop will be different but how the hell are you supposed to make use of that? How has it negatively affected you? You can't and it hasn't, the flop falls how it does, randomly.

If this sounds quite aggressive it probably is, more at cheezy than the OP. It annoys me when people moan whn it doesn't make a difference, it is still random and that's what we are promised, it can't be used against us.

J

Jared

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only surety is that you would fold that hand a million times over in the same situation. :)

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Geez

Boy, I'm glad I'm not smart enough to get involved in this conversation,,,altho I will say that I don't think it's rigged in favor of the site maybe some random chips or more random than others,,, Oh my, I got involved.
Take care

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think about past. "It could be..."
You can only analazy what was wrong from your side.
Look into the future.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
topic was answered by post #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folding in Poker