Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Try using either your username or email address in the username field, clear cache etc

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hardly logged into my CARD CHAT account, I SEEMS the old design was much cooler and more interesting, I didn’t have to spend money on it and change something

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I could not log in for many attempts either.

I kept getting the message that I was being barred as I had attempted to log in many times.

Long story short....in the end I closed my computer, re-opened and went to a general log in and re typed my details and then I gained access. Then all forums showed and I was in (many had shown as 'private' when previously trying to access). Still some other issues but....basically back in.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I also had the Closed because too many attempts message...
Finally i managed to log in.
I like this new look.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny thread - It's not possible to post if you aren't logged in. HaHa

Ok, I have to go walk the Gold fish now.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It didn't take long for me to get in either. It gave a message that the account was temporarily blocked due to a large number of login attempts. All the same, I seem to be logged in and here I am writing a message.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't manage to log in the first time either, finally I did it!!! How cool everything is here :cool:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try using either your username or email address in the username field, clear cache etc
Thank you for your help Martin, I'm already here)))

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hardly logged into my CARD CHAT account, I SEEMS the old design was much cooler and more interesting, I didn’t have to spend money on it and change something
You...don't have to spend any money now either... :confused:
I could not log in for many attempts either.

I kept getting the message that I was being barred as I had attempted to log in many times.

Long story short....in the end I closed my computer, re-opened and went to a general log in and re typed my details and then I gained access. Then all forums showed and I was in (many had shown as 'private' when previously trying to access). Still some other issues but....basically back in.
Yeah, this has been an issue for a lot of members, unfortunately. But we do have threads in place to address this and other issues:

If you guys could, please leave any info for us in these threads:

New Forum Platform - Q&A <For general questions about the new platform

New Forum Platform - Feedback and Suggestions Thread < To give your feedback and offer suggestions. (This thread is to report bugs or issues)

New Forum Bugs & Issues: Report Here! < Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to report any functionality issues or bugs you may be experiencing.

Thanks you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.