can i get banned for this

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can I GET BANNED FOR THIS

Collusion is when you share information about each other's cards I've seen a lot worse than this for example: 6 handed game were top three double up get down to 4 people the low stack goes allin there's going to be a couple of callers and it's going to be a check party no matter what they draw.

billy198702

billy198702

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They matter jou discribe is not ban able. You played here very tight you can't look in your future hands but with those chip stacks you got 2 options double up the pot to scare someone and steal the blinds or play really tight fold it out knowing even on KK if someone got A and a random even non suited if that A drops you screwed the average player calls with an A in he's hands just to see the flop depending on your raise of course

I would prob done a soft pot raise even if it is a risk

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think thats collusion but you fold is terrible, how can you fold kings preflop when you are the chipleader and even if villain has aces you still have 20% of chances of winning the hand. even if you lose, your stack is the same as the other 2 players you mentioned. if this is a satelite in which 3 players are itm, i can understand the fold, even if you are playing in sunday million and the bubble is about to burst, but this fold is just so wrong, i dont get it.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many instances where ICM advises folding cowboys on the bubble of a DON, which is played completely differently than a traditional S&G. I've folded KK many times in this instance, for example when UTG was short and about to be blind-devoured.

You needn't worry about collusion. It was a smart play IMO.

Besides that, collusion is detected over long patterns of cohesive play, not by single instances.

Best ;)

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think thats collusion but you fold is terrible, how can you fold kings preflop when you are the chipleader and even if villain has aces you still have 20% of chances of winning the hand. even if you lose, your stack is the same as the other 2 players you mentioned. if this is a satelite in which 3 players are itm, i can understand the fold, even if you are playing in sunday million and the bubble is about to burst, but this fold is just so wrong, i dont get it.
If you read the whole thread (well actually, the OP), you'd see this was a DON. Folding KK on the bubble is pretty standard among knowledgeable players, for the same reason as a satty.

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding your meaning here, but as described, It certainly is not OK for any or all players to (explicitly) agree to check down – that IS collusion

They didn't agree in chat but it looked like it was what I meant. Everybody just checked down.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wouldn't fold. I'd go for it.
As some others are also suggesting this ^ , I'd like to ask 'why?'
Think it through... what is there to be gained?
How much does our tournament equity increase if we win... vs. how much it decreases if we lose?
Who benefits the most by us 'going for it' in a spot like this? (is it us? .. or maybe someone else? ... or some others?)

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who knows just keep playing until you hear otherwise! Are you losing sleep over it or something? Reminds me of a little kid who tells on themselves because they feel guilty! Lol