I ask a silly question for live tourney -- time to go to rest room

TrailerPark

TrailerPark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok this is what a friend of mine would do,and im being for real.He never liked getting up from the table so he went to home depot got plastic clear hose then got a good size flask and he connected the hose to the flask and im sure you get where im going with this and it worked out for him lol.

hobonc

hobonc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends. No, seriously, try depends. That way you can just sit there and have that look on your face while you are going. Plus, there's no need to wash your hands.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go after the small blind and hope u get back b4 your turn.

TrailerPark

TrailerPark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends. No, seriously, try depends. That way you can just sit there and have that look on your face while you are going. Plus, there's no need to wash your hands.

Yeah but that is pretty hardcore and nasty.I have a hella blader i can hold it up to the 7th inning in a ball game and thats with drinking 12pack plus the jim bean we got into the game.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah but that is pretty hardcore and nasty.I have a hella blader i can hold it up to the 7th inning in a ball game and thats with drinking 12pack plus the jim bean we got into the game.

Elastic pants eh?
;)

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In live tournaments you get breaks every so often wait to drink your water until it's almost time for the break, that way when you have to go to the restroom normally, is the same time that the break occurs.

Organize a Home Poker Game