Not open for further replies.
jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand why I do not have access to the password, I am an active member, I do not fight and I do not respond badly to any member, I always give help to those members that mention CARDSCHAT, please review my case.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand why I do not have access to the password, I am an active member, I do not fight and I do not respond badly to any member, I always give help to those members that mention CARDSCHAT, please review my case.
it's because you're not a member of the CardsChat club

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how i can be member of the cardschat club ?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There are three types of passwords for the freeroll tournaments. One day a week there is a freeroll open to all members. One day a week there is a freeroll open to members with 25 posts at CC.

And lastly, there is the Freeroll Member Club which you have to apply for after you have 75 quality posts. If you haven't applied and been accepted, then you will not have access to the passwords.

You need to go to the CardsChat PokerStars Daily $100 Freerolls and review the rules and informatio.

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you were temporary removed from FRC for some reason.
I think that now you have to wait 30 days and sign up again at the FRC sign up thread.

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't be nervous this is normal here at CC maybe you were removed for various reasons but wait and be an active member again and you'll be accepted at FRC again.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your access is removed due to an insufficient activity last months, once you reestablish reasonable activity over a next 4 to 5 weeks you can reaply for a FRC. If you have any additional questions you can PM me or any other moderator. Questions like this shouldnt be posted publicaly anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.