AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Oz's answer.

If you aint in it to win it, fine. But most ppl are. Still, if it is a live game, you can be there to crush w/o having to be rude or unfriendly.

Tommy Angelo has spoken about his, and he seems to have 2 modes in a game. Mode 1 "I am in a hand" Mode 2 "I am not in a hand". And when he is in mode 2, he still respects the mode 1 of the table. But he will chat about music, w/e, with other players while not involved in a hand.

Put a different way, when you are in a hand, play your best, dont give any info while trying to get as much info as you can. When you are not in a hand, respect the other players who are, other than that, make your presence at the table pleasant and friendly.

IMO, trying to "out-psyche" the other players (by trying to tilt them with trash agro talk. or being a dick or w/e) is just live FPS in most cases, and most players who do this give away as much or more than they gain.

I like this post.

Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the table you are my friend but i want your chips, i want all the chips.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone should think that way, but it would be kinda disrespectful to actualy say that. Also, it might make all the other players out to get you more than normal.
It is poker and the object is to obtain the other players' chips, but I always try to act friendly to the other players when I'm not in the hand.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't think that way at all..

If you are nice, friendly , polite or have traits that people like and respond to I'll be friendly to you and sincere about it. If your an ass and have ass traits, I'll play against you the same way I would with the person with nice traits.

Just because you are a linebacker who has to hit me (I'm the QB in this analogy) and do everything you can to destroy my hopes and dreams of making it to the super bowl (That's right I'm in the NFL in this analogy) doesn't mean after you sack me you can't stick out your hand to help me up.