HUD Used in Dues cracked Videos/Poker Tracker Hud not showing up ...

Gamble1996

Gamble1996

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey All
Just out of curiosity what Hud program to the guys use at DCracked and how is it set up ,

secondly DL PT3(free trial) to day and i cant get the HUD to show up at FTP tables??

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have a pretty good 'frequently asked questions' section on the PT website that may have with your hud issues

'sometimes' the HUD will disappear while your in a game. What I usually do to fix it is to close down the PT3 program 'totally'...then I shut down the "PostgreSQL" which is the database program that PT3 uses. (it downloaded this program automatically when you got PT3 but it is a separate program). To close postgresql....go to your start menu..then 'all programs'...then 'postgresql 8.3'....then select 'stop service'. Then do the same thing a few seconds later but select 'start service'. and THEN restart the PT3 program itself.

just a side note too since your new..and this might have been your problem to begin with...make sure that 'start auto import' is on..otherwise your program isn't downloading anything. Plus..you have to make sure your PC is saving your hand history files

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide