HU micro SNG vs Loose calling station/Slightly aggro

B

brendonius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I just played five $2+.15 HU sng against this one guy, I lost the first two but won the final three and he didn't agree to the rematch..

Anyways, I was having problems exploiting him. He would float almost every single raise that i made from the button (He was something like 85/55/1.2 over 115 hands). I was raising most hands IP, even as low as like 46s

What is the best thing to do in this scenario? Is this where trapping really comes into play? Maybe limping mosters IP and letting him take over postflop?

I think he was just getting lucky when he did beat me.. He showed up with like 10-2o in a preflop raised pot and won with two pair, catching a boat by the river to my made straight on the flop.

I just found it frustrating that I couldn't put him on a hand when he limps almost anything..

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could have definitely let him take over when you had a monster, but you would want to vary this up a bit because after a couple times of doing that, even the most naive player will probably recognize what you are doing. He probably didn't want to play again because he thought you had figured him out(winning 3 games in a row)...