Chips
YES! April is starting nicely, although someone got owned.....lol

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all that proves is that ptr is almost as rigged as full tilt, get some real evidence dude

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*still eagerly awaiting dafrench's response after he has been viewing the thread for like an hour

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
combu has friends ? where ? can we see them ?

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saw this thread when posted and thought: Hmm 42400% ROI, nice!

Opened this thread now and thought: Man some ones gonna lose a eye or get a STT(not nececerly in that order).

oh and acusing Combu of scaming people is just crazy.
You really think he posted 6000 quality(-the ones in this thread and the monthly chat:p) posts in 3years just to scam some people out of what? less then a grand?
Doubtfull, unless he likes uber minimum wage jobs.

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, maybe I barked up the wrong tree. I have no problem retracting what I believed to be a legitimite query.

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, maybe I barked up the wrong tree. I have no problem retracting what I believed to be a legitimite query.

No maybe about it.

And I sincerely hope you have no trouble apologising for questioning Combus integrity.

If you really thought this was the case then perhaps PMing a mod about it, rather than using it as a jab at someone in a thread would have been a good idea.

(btw this thread is being watched closely)

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No maybe about it.

And I sincerely hope you have no trouble apologising for questioning Combus integrity.

If you really thought this was the case then perhaps PMing a mod about it, rather than using it as a jab at someone in a thread would have been a good idea.

(btw this thread is being watched closely)

Why do the threads I Start end up getting watched:confused:? I swear this is the 3rd time I've had this happen, and It was'nt my intention to make this into a rigged thread or a thread to take shots at ppl on, my intention was simply to put that huge ROI%:).

Yet if the mods shut it down i'll understand

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do the threads I Start end up getting watched:confused:? I swear this is the 3rd time I've had this happen, and It was'nt my intention to make this into a rigged thread or a thread to take shots at ppl on, my intention was simply to put that huge ROI%:).

Yet if the mods shut it down i'll understand
Wrong place, wrong time.
Nothing wrong with the OP, thread just got side tracked :).

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not you natureboy (sp?)

OP is totally cool :)

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha, wasn't your fault naruto, guess it was mine somehow

and eh i don't mind dafrench too much. it is kind of silly since it had nothing to do with anything, but if he legitimately thought i cheated CC somehow, i can't blame him for asking about it publicly as i'd fully deserve to be outed and vilified (and banned) and the like

it's not like he had absolutely no reason for the accusation, the graph itself would throw up a red flag, he just should have read the notice about hands being missing that was directly over the graph, but whatever

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol, aight then since I could'nt have in any way made it turn out like this then it's (well not really), but in a since still cool, just wish ppl would'nt try certain things on a thread which in all fairness was just for purely laughs sake:). I mean at first when I see this myself, I was like OMG, then I was like you got to be kidding me, over 2nd place finish in a 10cent rebuy tourney, lol.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Combu how can you still dodge bullets weeks after the teamevent ?

(another hi-jack ldo)

pokertoi

pokertoi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say a win is a win no matter if it's your firts or 50th tourney.