john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My day was bad, I should have been the most in the tournament but I went bluff again with a 72. It's sad. I will remember this moment forever
I hope all your big wins are still to come! The main thing is to never give up! bluffing is a good thing and it's not your fault that the fish, who called your bluff, got lucky. My day wasn't so good either: russians fired missiles at my city in the morning (but thanks to German air defense for shooting down all the rockets), then I played Red Dead Redemption 2, lost with 1010 in our VIP tournament and that's it for now. :)

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My day is good, cause every day when I'm healthy I'm happy.
Health, being happy and being able to fulfill my dreams are the most important things to me and I am grateful that I have them.
Just smile and you will have good day :)

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been a good day, it can never be a bad one, as long as you are alive my friend.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It has been a great day! But not for poker. blackjack has been on fire for me today!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My day was bad, I should have been the most in the tournament but I went bluff again with a 72. It's sad. I will remember this moment forever
Bluffed again with 7,2 ....... ? Interesting. Obviously you have a need to prove something to yourself and it is also obvious that this is a problem for you. If you know that you are doing stupid things, but you continue to do them, then you will not expect good results.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normal! Win some money!

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today the day started well, but ended negatively

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's too bad but, as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another day." :)

I got to a final table online for my third time over the past few weeks so I'm feeling good about it. :) I think that the reason is I went back to the way I was playing two years ago and I shouldn't have drifted away from it.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday and today were very bad session days, I lost a lot of money so it's time to rest and continue studying to achieve those goals.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Qualified for Sunday day 2 on 888 Poker for $10,000 tournament, so will take that.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good. Could always be better. Got covid for first time yesterday. So no big games for me these days.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kind of mixed, i usually play the .25 spin and goes, no luck, play the 1. spin and go, much better success.

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Today, i allways lose when i all-in

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I always try, but there are days when I work a lot and I'm tired, both mentally and physically, and I end up not playing.

M

me_035

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Late reply but today hasn't been that good for me. I lost premium pocket pairs 4 times, because of that I got eliminated 3 times and the 1st knockout was in 550$ tournaments which was worse.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I studied poker instead of playing it. It felt rewarding.

dangtnh

dangtnh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
It has been a great day!Won some money from tournament)

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bubbled my live tournament after 8 hours of playing with JJ vs KK

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Not too good. 1500 hands in and 2 buyins down.

KK ran into AA at one point which didn't help but I'm playing very badly too. Called all in with top 2 on a 9 8 5 flop. It's microstakes, they will have the straight or a set. I know that, you know that, he knows that and still I called.

Last edited:
NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Turned it around in the end, didn't play so well. Fortunate to be even that much up.

Honestly think that if you sit down at NL2 for long enough you'll end up ahead. Just keep going!

7QoVNEj.png