How is your education and manners in a live or online table???

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play that much these days, but the last time I went to a poker room I remember being shocked at the lack of talking at the table.

Maybe I drew a bad group or two, but everyone seemed to be a robot thinking of the proper GTO play (slowly) on every street.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I played offline poker, I smoked a lot. But I stopped smoking when I stopped playing offline poker. And I always behaved well at the tables, except that I often had dinner at the poker table and drank beer. But in online poker I'm completely focused on the game. I think I'm a more dangerous player in online poker. :unsure:

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Im gentle and i dont talk with anyone.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
many players just don't know the language to communicate, they just play silently or turn off the chat so as not to hear an insult addressed to them. I always try to answer everyone who writes in the chat and enter into a dialogue with them because I don't like to ignore people who want to chat and I always maintain a dialogue

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am a correct person to play poker. I don't like to bother others. At first maybe but not talking, maybe sending some emoji. But now I try to focus only on my game.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I very rarely communicate with my opponents at the table. I usually play very concentrated and focused, and I don't like to be distracted by idle talk, even for the sake of etiquette or a good impression of myself.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mea culpa!
Dear friend,
In my case I have to admit I am a culprit, I am a very passionate and emotional type of person.
Depending on my blood sugar, my patience is short and I do use a swear word. Specially on bad beats.
But most of the time I play 2 tables, NLHold' em and Horse, 8 Game, Omaha H/L, or Stud H/L; AT THE SAME TIME.
Not trying to be impolite. But these mixed games with high and low are very demanding.
And I get bored very easily at Hold'em tables with blinds changing slowly over 5 minutes.

Organize a Home Poker Game