How Did You Start Playing Poker

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started as a curious person, I always found the game interesting, I liked watching TV shows and movies, I learned the rules and soon became interested in being part of the family

CaioCesar009

CaioCesar009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i started play poker long time ago. I love game that use strategy and hability. i found poker like 5 years ago, but i quited for about 2 years because my new work. i just came back this year and im still a lucrative player :p

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A friend showed me the game , then I started playing on facebook and watching videos about poker pro players , then I decided to play with real money and a better level

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm one of the Chris Moneymaker poker Boom babies.. After seeing him and Farha at the final table and Moneymaker came out on top I figured anyone can win at this game. In my opinion Moneymaker was clearly outmatched.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started when I watch in the game espn and found it very cool to play for nowadays I try to win something to improve my game soon.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A friend fromAustria invited me 6 years ago in facebook hold em for fun .... and the end is invisible.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw advertising of pokerstars on TV a few years ago and started playing for play money.Today my discipline is 0.5-3 $ turbo sng :)

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started by playing with play chips, then my friends learned the game and now we're playing toghether. Recently i started playing on pokerstars with real money but the game is weird with small value blinds, i'll try higher ones