How did you choose your poker discipline?

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hold'em, Omaha or MTT? What to choose? And what do you choose?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

I prefer NLH, cash...

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I did prefer NLH Cash games because of the easy money up until around 2013. Now any level above 10NL is infested with regs that study solvers and use every program legal or not.

MTTs are more fun. It's a lottery. But I'm not in poker for the money anymore.

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Focusing on what I want to achieve and be in poker. Knowing what I want in my life and the risks I can take from now on

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I play anything anywhere. I do prefer Texas NL Hold'em but I am wiling to beat on almost anything. Go figure since I was like 7.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the long run I think you'll have the most success playing the game type you enjoy the most. Whether you're looking to make lots of money with poker down the line or just playing recreationally there's going to be lots of ups and downs, it will making things easier to push though when you're playing a game type you like instead of just playing the one you think you might have the highest hourly

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like fast tables (zoom, rush). You need to adapt, but there are many advantages, including time savings and a very soft field.

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I definitely prefer cash games because you decide when you start and end a given session. Of course, in a tournament you have a chance to win a lot of money, but you will not always be able to get to the paid places, but you are forced to devote a lot of time to the tournament because they last several hours.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The first thing I started playing was regular Texas Hold'em after I tried Omaha. I liked the first version better, so I've been playing it for 4 years. I prefer tournament poker because many different players are weak in strength, and the prize money in tournaments can be quite impressive.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I choose the direction where there are more freerolls. We all know that the most freerolls are in NL Hold'em, so I focused all my attention on this area :)

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I chose it because it requires logical thinking and you can win money with it.If it was not possible to win money with it I would not play it, no matter how interesting and exciting this game is, I mean NL Texas Holdem.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the present time I try to play the different types of Poker... by possibility!.. I'm in searching now... Further Time Shows!..

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hold'em, Omaha or MTT? What to choose? And what do you choose?
Hold'em, because was the first variant I played, however, the only Omaha Tournament I played I reached Final Table.