Not open for further replies.
LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao this thread is old :D

Well the debate will always rage on as to whether online poker is really rigged.

I'll say the following:
I have had 3 Royal Flushes online in about 2+ years of play. The rough odds of a royal flush are 650K to 1. The odds of hitting the Pennsylvania Lottery's Cash 5 of 39 game is 575K to 1. I've been playing that game for over 10 years. I have no jackpot hits.

I can't believe this guy plays the lottery 10k times in a week...oh wait you don't? Maybe that explains why you haven't hit the jackpot and have 3 royal flushes...

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The good thing about folding instead of chasing the inside straight is you still have chips left for the next hand. Sometimes you just have to survive that one more hand in order to be in the money...:D

Last edited:
F

ftwbikertrash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
add this

dont forget to add dumpin aa when you hit a set of quads on the flop, lol

W

wobble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To see why quads against a royal flush is common, consider this scenario:

The board is showing Th Jh Qh Ah As.

What hand would you be prepared to stack of with?
Someone is fairly likely to have a flush, so you would be unlikely to go nuts on trips.

Boards with royal flush potential are so wet and scary, nobody will give any action unless they have a huge monster themselves.

I flopped quad kings last week, and got no action. This is unsurprising because 2 kings on the flop (when you hold two) will normally kill the action, unless another player hits a full house.

Status
Not open for further replies.