How will poker affect your maral nervous system?

Robot_Marv1n

Robot_Marv1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm sorry but what is a maral nervous system? I tried to find it on Google but it doesn't find it either. So maybe you mistyped and you meant moral nervous system?

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello, poker is a powerful environmental stimulus for the mammalian nervous system. It will profoundly impact your 'core affect' meaning things like your heart beat, hormonal, dopaminergic reward system etc..

Be careful of your amygdala when in stressful situation, like facing an all in for your tournament life. Be aware of probable cortisol increases in bloodstream.

try 'box breathing' when in tough situations. Breathe in for four seconds, hold breath for four seconds, gently breathe out for four seconds, and lastly hold for four seconds. Repeat cyclically as needed.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Doesn't affect my moral system at all.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are not stable with emotions at all - than poker is not for you, in my opinion) Because the jumping emotional background will have a detrimental effect on decision-making in general, I'm not even talking about important decisions)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to not let poker affect my emotions. Of course, I get angry when a bad beat happens in a important moment of a tournament, but after so many years playing, I know bad beats will happen all the time. So, I get angry for about 5 minutes and let it go.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depending on your results)) But in any case, you will have to be nervous, because poker is a game of chance, and you can't do without adrenaline there.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry but what is a maral nervous system? I tried to find it on Google but it doesn't find it either. So maybe you mistyped and you meant moral nervous system?
the most interesting thing is that Google translated the word "maral" as moral;) apparently google also searched in itself for what it is and did not find it

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i don't depend on poker or have a strong relation to it so doesn't affect me

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It could be that maral is a sniglet?

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
poker is a powerful stimulus for the nervous system. It will impact your 'core ' meaning things like your heart beat, hormones, dopamine levels etc..

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As many did not know what your question was about, but if you want to know how to deal with stress due to actions during the game, it is necessary to have self-control, without it you will never be profitable in poker.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have to be nervous sometimes, but I try to keep myself in hand. To distract myself and come to myself, I can watch a good movie.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope it will not affect me more than everyday problems

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If poker did not affect the nervous system, it would not bring positive emotions. It would be an uninteresting job that would generate income for some. That wouldn't be interesting at all.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you often lose, there will be anger and you want to win and you will send money to win back, so it may bring you that you will lose everything

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can't let it influence you, otherwise it's downhill without brakes

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after several bad beats in a row in large pots, even an Indian yogi, not like a maral, will fall into tilt);)