Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it all depends on us in the games, because no one makes you press the all-in button and lose and then shout that he was lucky again, all the poker rooms are deceiving me and so on you just have to be patient

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Do you believe the game is rigged? If you entered yes, you are with a 99.8% accuracy probably a losing player lol.
Nothing about Poker is rigged, there are good players and bad players as in any Sport, the only difference is when I lose, I accept it, I don't get stroppy blaming anyone else but myself.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Sometimes when I have an insane losing streak I think. "If I didn't know any better I'd say it's rigged"
But no of course not just bad luck. The easiest option is usually the correct one .
I don't get why people can't admit they have bad luck or played bad. How about some self reflection 😉

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you believe the game is rigged? If you entered yes, you are with a 99.8% accuracy probably a losing player lol.
It's strange to me that there are such players who believe that the game is rigged, but nevertheless they continue to play, make deposits and complain about life :)

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a well-known phrase in poker. It goes like this: “If you can't identify the fish on the table, it's because the fish on the table is you.” I hope it helps you and you can understand what it means.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You are a losing player, if you play against this guy...

2 times suckout

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always lose, but I don't believe it.:)

E

ENKHTAIVAN1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a well-known phrase in poker. It goes like this: “If you can't identify the fish on the table, it's because the fish on the table is you.” I hope it helps you and you can understand what it means.
yes. it makes the game interesting

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Very funny...i losing everthing! Yesterday, today, since one year... It´unbelivable. What ever i play, no matter how better my chance to winnig is, i lose it.

Losing full stack with nutstraight against flush on river card...
Losing with QQ on river against A8(88river)...
Losind AQs against everything calling 92o...
Losing more as 12x 50% chances in a row...

Either you're lucky or you don't win a mtt. All you need is luck. That´s it.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I think not and if so, it would have already been detected.
the game depends on each player, yesterday I saw a full house of AAQQQ vs AAAQQ, the A fell to River. the player with AQ folded on the river.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order to make money over time in online poker you have to cover the rake as well so to make a decent profit over time you have to be substantially better than those you are sitting with

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you think the game is rigged, simple to solve, just don't play.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
it's hard to admit defeat or that you played badly but sometimes it's just bad luck or no luck. I've heard a lot of good poker sayings and one of my favorites is no river, no fish, something like that can also be instructive :) either live with it or just give it up. good luck to all fighters!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe it is rigged, but don't hit me with the percentages. I've been one-outered before. I know not 100% means the less likely is still possible ;)

Poker Tells