How to stay focused after 3 hr + of Mtt online what works for you guys.

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When this thread was first posted I thought it might be a joke, then someone came in and suggested sitting out and I nearly poooped myself.
quote]

Okay I feel like settling this once and for all: Too many people took what I said out of context. It wasn't a solution for focusing better exactly, it was just something I might do sometimes if I want to clear my mind, do whatever for a bit( since you can't change the times tourneys are sheduled) or whatever. If you don't want to sit out, then don't. I was simply stating a little piece of my situation.

I don't want that to come off mean I just want this little "side argument" to end once and for all:rolleyes: .
gl at the tables guys.

scruffy mojo

scruffy mojo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's when it becomes fun, getting to that point is the boring part, after the third break it is money time usually and all hell breaks loose, keeping focus during the lower rounds is like watching golf, take a nap and there still is 9 holes left.

Q

quads

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After three hours, and being that much closer to getting paid, I have the opposite response. I seem to be more focused and can't wait for the next deal. My first three hours are usually where I've been known to fault.