how to play JJ

C

Cool007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is much to learn. There are several controversial points, but overall, excellent video

FlopIt2Me

FlopIt2Me

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, that video is so funny.

JJ is one of the toughest hands to play imo.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice vid :icon_sant

Usually a pair of JJ the game with great caution. Many times I have lost them.

Use a card protector imo

No but really, are you using a translator? It's hard to understand you.

COVID2

COVID2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooow!! this video make my day, im always cry about my bad beats and all stuffs, but this video is the best i ever seen. LOOOOLLL tY for share

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
UNLUCKIEST S.O.B

This is a hillarious video, thanks for posting it. I can't believe how many times he lost w/ JJ. "I'm gonna show you how to play JJ", it was very funny vz the 3 8. He should of re-raised to scare the small blind away because the small blind (3 8) should of never been in there. This video made my day, feel sorry for the guy. :D

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahhaa love the guys voice in the background specially in the begining
"wrong ****ing jack"
haha hilarious video :D

N

notears

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
your right dave super funny lol hahaah So dont play the pocket jacks? hehe

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol this is pretty much true I play jj like mid pocket pair only go crazy if I hit a set. I hate jj worst hand ever. You never really know where you are with this hand.

X

Xavier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't agree with a couple of the plays he made in that video.
I think betting the river with a board of KQQ is particularly bad, and he should just check it down.
Also I don't like flat calling in the big blind when the small blind has bet heads up. With KK or AA I might do this but JJ I think you need to play more aggressively and reraise there.
If you play JJ well it should win you more than you lose in the long term especially against donks.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those that don't know, this is that Marty Smith guy from PokerSitAndGoReport.com, who provides free instructional SnG strategy videos and articles on his site and via e-mail subscription. He's obviously funded/sponsored by the Hold'em Indicator/Tournament Indicator people because he always pushes those tools and showcases them in his videos and articles.

Sometimes he puts out these "blooper" compilation videos from his recorded poker sessions, and they're pretty funny. I've seen at least one other. He has also started doing "live" sessions where you join him on a live webcam chat site while observing the table he's playing at in your poker software, so you could ask him questions and discuss hands as they're played. I kinda wondered how the poker sites would view that in terms of possible collusion issues.

I can't speak to how good he actually is, I read a couple of his articles back when I first started, and I think I watched a couple of videos, but it never really clicked with me.

NewLucker

NewLucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha! Nice move!I like JJ but not with KGB interprited )))What program he use with poker clients?

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great video even my wife was laughing and she has no idea about poker(I'm not too far either)lol